Travel style : Adventure trek ( inca trail to machu picchu )
Duration : 4 days / 3 nights. (42 kilometers)
Departures : Dayli departures.
Class : Moderate and intensive.
Season : March to January.
Brief itinerary :
Day one : Cusco- Wayllabamba – 3 Piedras.
Day two : 3 piedras – Warmiwañusca – Pacaymayu
Day three : Pacaymayu – Phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna
Day four : Wiñaywayna – Machu Picchu Cusco
We recommend a fifth day, to know Waynapicchu (in good weather)
Note : The entrance to the Inca Trail is limited to 500 people per day.
This makes the quotas they last three to four months earlier.
Prices from USD 490.00 group services
The packages included :
- Briefing with local guide (1 or 2 days before the walk)
- Adventure bilingual guide.
- Touristic transfer from hotel in Cusco to Km. 82.
- Entrance tickets to Inca Trail, MachuPicchu sanctuary..
- Complete meals (3 breakfast, 3 snack, 3 lunch and 3 dinner)
- Cheff with cooking equiptment and utensils.
- Camping equipment ( personal or double tents and matras )
- First Aid Kit, oxigen botlle.
- Porters to carry the camping equipmenta and food.
- Bus tickets of Machu Picchu sanctuary to Machu Picchu village
- Expedition Train ticket of MachuPicchu village to Ollantaytambo.
- Touristic bus of Ollantaytambo to Cusco hotel.
Extra budget :
- Ticket to Waynapicchu mountain USD 68.00 per person
- Extra porter for personal luggage (until 14 kg) USD 120.00 per all tour. A extra porter is recommended by 2 people
- Sleeping bag USD 20.00 per person.
- Baton USD 10.00 (pair)