Travel style : Classic tour
Duration : 2 days / 1 nights.
Departures : Dayli departures.
Season : March to January.
Brief itinerary :
Day one : Cusco city to Machupicchu Village
8.30 A.M. Contact your hotel in Cusco and transfer to Ollantaytambo train station, en route visit Chinchero and Moray. Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
3.10 P.M. Arrival to Ollantaytambo train station and 1.50 hour trip to the town of Machu Picchu.
Arrival at 3.4 or 5 star hotel.
Day two : Machupicchu – Cusco city
This day, the best choice is up early and with good energy, receive the first rays of the sun.
Ecological bus transfer to Machu Picchu Sanctuary and 2 hours of private tour guide. At dusk, travel back to Cusco by train and touristic transportation. Arrive to hotel in Cusco city.
Additional visit to Waynapicchu Mountain (3 hours of trek)
The program included :
- Transfer of Cusco to train station
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast.
- Machu Picchu village Train tickets (roundtrip)
- Machu Picchu entrance ticket.
- Entrance ticket to Chinchero and Moray.
- Bilingual guide (english, Spanish, Italy, France, Portuguese, Chino, Japan…)
- Waynapicchu mountain ticket
- One buffet lunch.
No included :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and extras.